Web site development
Sample of sites I have designed and developed:
• Coalition for a World Community of Democratic Nations
• John Keane
• Sydney Democracy Network
• Suzuki Shuzendo Ironworks. In Japanese and English, with an online store and paypal facilities.
• Webart and Design USYD
• Sony Music Australia Part of a team of designers who developed this site.
• Naomi Ullmann artworks
A sample of design work for artists and organisations, design work for music industry especially Sony Music,
Sydney Theatre Company including photo shoots, illustration from concept to final product.
Lighting Designer / Console Operator / Set Design
Graduate Diploma in Communication (UTS)
• Working knowledge of lighting and staging principles.
• Ability to operate lighting/audio equipment throughout live theatre performances
• Ability to operate AV equipment for general functions
• A knowledge of Strand lighting consoles (300 or 500 Series)
• Projection design:
UNESCO- projection photo shoot for L'Oreal Woman Scientist of the year 2017
Federation Square Melbourne, Australia projection, external wall projects (Berlin)
• Lighting for theatre productions:
Truman Capote, NIDA theatre Sydney, (dir: Subra Velayutham)
Proxy, Liber Theatrum
Chekhov and Knipper The Love Story, Newtown Theatre (dir: Subra Velayutham)
Blood Wedding (Bodas de sangre) by Federico García Lorca - sound & lighting operator
Adelaide Festival/Fringe events
The Paper Rose (La Rosa de Papel) by Ramon del Valle-Inclan &
God, the doctor & the impossible body, Performance Space
Graffiti AFTRS/Canal+ short film co-production, 2nd AD, Dendy release
Production Assistant/ Continuity work
Dateline SBS TV Assisting editor in training (using video/digital editing equipment)